Invasive Species: Routine Deliveries
Below are entities approved for delivery on UH Managed Lands on Maunakea without an invasive species inspection by a DLNR-approved biologist. The vehicle operator is responsible for complying with all aspects of the Maunakea Invasive Species Management Plan, including cleanliness standards.
Regular delivery carriers:
- Keck Observatory: mirror segments, Costco supplies, drinking water (bottles), clean dumpster exchange. Approved March 2015.
- Island Topsoil: water tanker deliveries and low-boy trailers (excludes cargo carried). Approved March 2015.
- Kona Lua: portable toilets including cleaning and pump-out. Approved March 2015.
- Hawaii Petroleum: routine fuel deliveries. Approved May 2015.
- AirGas - Hilo: routine compressed gas deliveries. Approved December 2015.